;

Episode 29 - The One Where We Ponder The Christian "In" Crowd

Started by Michael:D, September 20, 2017, 09:14:32 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

Join GregD, MikeD, DaveT and Uncle Jack as they discuss the purpose of Christ and the ramifications of the Cross upon the entirety of humanity.

Oh yeah, some flat-earth is in there too.

Please listen in...
Click the player below to listen in your browser or right-click and "save audio as" to download the podcast:

If you would like to add to this conversation, please do so in the comments below.
-Or better yet... come join us next time - we'd love to see you there.

Dave T

Why would God The Father want to leave any of His creation behind when all is said and done, at the consummation, at the end of time. If any of His creation was not brought into the "fold" would God's plan of a perfect creation be a failure? How could God be a failure?

Dave T

I was watching a show tonight discussing the book, " Jesus Among Other Gods."  It is by Ravi Zacharias. He made a statement that I found interesting. He stated, "Jesus did not come to make bad people good, but to make dead people live.

Michael:D

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said to him, Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Dave T

Is Jesus not taking credit for being good? Or is Jesus taking credit for being God? As the guy on Laugh In used to say..... "Vellllly Intellesting"

Go Up